PHP 4.4.2 Install on IIS6

I am trying to install PHP 4.4.2 on a Windows 2003 IIS 6 box.  However, when
I try to browse the test php page to verify everything works, I simply get
the message "The specified procedure could not be found.".  I commented out
all of the extensions in the php.ini file, restarted IIS, and still get the
same message.  Any suggestions on where to start looking?

Thanks.