Re: Restarting PHP on IIS

Karuna wrote:
Hi. I've done some changes to php.ini and even after restarting IIS, these changes aren't detected. I can't restart the machine itself so is there any other way to fix this? I remember on WinXP and apache I had to restart my PC to fix certain issues but I can't restart this as it is business server with people connected to it.

Thanks.!

The command line is the easiest way to restart IIS.

iisreset

If you just need to stop the service, you can use:

net stop w3svc

And then to start it up again, you can use:

net start w3svc