Re: Restarting PHP on IIS

Alright, now that's fixed. Somehow it happened by itself :p

Now, I have another problem. I can't seem to upload files, and it seems gd
can't create images. GD doesn't come up with an error but the upload script
comes with a typical error which has to do with priveleges. I've assigned
Internet Guest Account, USERS, and even Domain Users to all priveleges in my
php application folder, the whole of the php install folder, and even
Windows temp directory but doesn't seem to work. Any suggestions?