Re: Restarting PHP on IIS

PHP is reloaded when IIS is restarted. On Windows XP, this is the way it's done:

1. Stop the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) service.
2. Stop the World Wide Web Publishing service.
3. Stop the IIS Admin service.
4. Start the services in reverse order.

If for some reason this doesn't apply the new configuration, then
there is something not right with the configuration, or with the
IIS/PHP installation. I'm not well versed enough in PHP servers to
know where the startup log would be contained, but that might provide
some insight if PHP has that capability.
-Aaron Kenney