PHBLIB, PHPDEV Win32, FastTemplate Page Refresh Issue

Dear list.

I have a problem with a web application.

Tech/Specs.

Used PHPDev5 on a Win32 box (Windows 2003 Server, and XP).
Using PHPLIB : auth,and DB connections
Use FastTemplate

The problem:

When a user enters data (on a form) on a page and it is saved to the
database, when the user goes to a page to display this, it does not actually
display any data (seemingly nothing was saved). I monitored this and noticed
(by looking directly in the DB - MySQL 4.x ) that the records was in fact
saved - but the user could not see this on the page where it was supposed to
display the data. Some pages makes use of a drop-down list to allow the user
to select the record, the item does not appear in the list even if the
record was in fact saved to the database?

I have also noticed that when I have made changes to the page, addedd
something, changed a font etc, then when I try to open that page it is not
reflected on the page, at first I thought that I have changed the wrong
page, but this was not the case.

When I clear the offline content, log-out from my web app, and close the
browser (IE) and open the browser (IE) and log in again and go to the page,
then only does the changes to the page show up, or does it show the saved
content of the database.

I have tried to set IE caching to auto, every visit to page, every time IE
starts etc, nothing works, I also find that in FireFox I do not get this???

What is also strange is that my users would sometimes be logged out again,
when they go from one page to the next, I can see a pattern here and does
not happen on any specific page also, the user will just link to another
page and then the loggin screem comes up again. I have checked that my page
end with the line/call to page_close()

Any advice from someone with experience of same probleme would be greatly
appreciated.

Anton

anton@xxxxxxxxxxx
antonfh@xxxxxxxxx