Re: include txt in html

Alf Stockton wrote:
From what I have read on the web I am given to understand that I can include text files in a html document by issuing the following in the html file
<!--#include file="Registration.txt"-->
This however does not work for me.
My 1st thought was that I had not allowed for SSIs in my httpd.conf but my httpd.conf Options is as follows
Options Indexes Includes FollowSymLinks MultiViews ExecCGI
So if someone can share with me how I got this wrong I would be grateful.

As this is a PHP list, I'll give you the PHP solution :P
<?php
include "Registration.txt";
?>