Re: Using the Mail function without an SMTP?

No, you must have an SMTP server. And phpBB does use one. You have to specify the server settings in the configuration section of the administration panel in phpBB. Cheers.

Armando

Daniel Anderson wrote:
Is there a way I can use the Mail(); function without having to have an SMTP server?

PHPBB doesn't use it, I tried browsing the source code to see how they did it... but they compressed their PHP files, so it is extremely difficult to read.

Does anyone know know how I may do the same please?

Many thanks!

Warmest Regards,
    Dan