Re: PHP include problem

its not supposed to be 'include "$page.php";' is it?

what is the code that sets the '$arp' variable?

Ken Yarbrough wrote:

I recently allowed one of my friends to host their site on my server, and we
realized that when you click a link, it doesn't include the content into the
main page. I'm not sure what would cause this, but the include code is the
following:

   <?php
                        if ($page == "")
                        {
                          include("news.php");
                        }
                        else
                        {
                        include "$arp.php";
                        }
                        ?>

The function is to by default, include "news.php" and then when you click a
link, it should include the new page's content into the content box on the
website. Instead, it doesn't show anything. I thought it might have been a
browser problem, but I tested it with the newest FireFox and IE.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

If anyone is confused by my description, you can simply visit the webpage at ' http://www.ohhol.com/tar/main.php ' In the Navigation, under 'Rants' click 'Mission Statement' and it SHOULD load http://www.ohhol.com/tar/rants/mstatement.php - But for me it doesn't. =\

Regards,
Ken Yarbrough