RE: exec() problem

[snip]
The same script works fine in another win2k box running PHP version 5.
Strange
is that if I add print $result; right after exec ( $command, $result );
nothing is printed. When the script runs on the machine that works it prints
Array obviously. So, my guess is that $command is never being executed.
BTW, PHP is not running on safe_mode and the nslookup command works fine
on both machines.
[/snip]

Make sure that PHP is running with safe_mode 'off' in the ini