Running debuggers and profilers on your IIS box

Anyone out there running debuggers and profilers on your boxes? I'd like to
start profiling some of my code and use some debuggers. Since we have dev
sites on the same box with product sites, I wanted to make sure that before
I ask our Sysadmin to install anything that they are stable and easy to
install. Any suggetsions out there? Ones that I have run across

xdebug, DBG, Advanced PHP Debugger

Thanks, Mark