RE: Custom PHP extensions not woring on windows 2003 server

During my Googling I've read a lot about people having problems with Mysql and PHP 5, due to the built in support for MySQl being removed. I don't think this is the same issue. Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nico [mailto:nicolas.georget@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 29 November 2005 4:21
To: David Felton
Subject: Re:  Custom PHP extensions not woring on windows 2003
server

2005/11/29, David Felton <davidfelton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Application popup: Warning : Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library 'c:\php\extensions\php_SCOGPAAK.dll' - The specified module could not be found.

It's not your specific extensions. It happens me too with my XP with
some standart dll (but not with all !!!)
i.e. mail of S. Kang at 28/10 :
"PHP-WIN] PHP 5.1 no longer connect to MySQL 5.0.15 using php_mysql.dll?"

I dont have the solution yet, but if someone have it, i'm interesting too ;-)

Maybe your version of Apache AND/OR PHP ?
i tried with Apache 2.0.54 and PHP4.41, 5.0.5, and since this morning
with 5.1.1 the same...

--
nico

the system manager.