Windows multi-threading possible?

Hi,

After doing 2 days of research, it seems to me that writing a
multi-threaded app in PHP under Windows is not quite possible.

Though I found many interesting points, including the php_threads.dll
which is still bundled with the latest release, but no documentation
is available at all.

So I finally decided to ask you, does anyone have any idea how to
create separate threads in a php application under Windows? Please let
me know if you know a solution, or also if you're 100% certain that
it's not possible.

Thanks in advance,

Akos Bodis
Hungary