Problem with PHP 4 + CURL to HTTPS

Dear Everyone,

I'm a newbie and I have some problem fetching data from HTTPS site using CURL.
Hope can hear some advice from you :D

My home system
- Apache 2.0.52
- PHP 4.3.10
- php_curl.dll loaded

My remote system (our server)
- Apache 1.3.26
- PHP 4.3.10
- php_curl.dll loaded

I wrote a script to connect to an HTTPS site and fetch some data. The
site itself actually do not challenge a certificate upon connect when
I browse through IE or Opera.

On my home system, the script run smooth, and the data can be fetched
out from the HTTPS site.

I uploaded the script to my remote system without changing anything on
the code. The script is running smooth but takes more time to finish
and finally cannot fetch any string from the HTTPS.

This is my first script using CURL. I dont know if curl can return
sort of error code or anything to help me debug it. I still cannot see
any error response by turning on CURLOPT_VERBOSE.

Looking forward to hear from you all..

Regards,
Albert :)