Re: Create A Format Toolbar

This should take care of all your needs.  Open Source too. ;)

http://www.fckeditor.net/

Regards,
Kevin

kaizer boab wrote:

I am building a news system and in the edit news page I would like to have a formatting toolbar for making text bold, italic or create an ordered or unordered list.

At present I have to enclose the text with html tags, which is fine for me, but my friend has no experience of html or coding, so I was wondering does anybody know how to create a formatting toolbar?

Thanks,
kaizer boab