Re: cannot use $mysqli->set_charset (undefined method)

Hi,

I tried to use the procedural style but it doesn't work :-\ Now it's a :
"Call to undefined function mysqli_set_charset()"

I looked into the php source code, the compiler adds these functions to the mysqli extension if php is compiled with the correct mysql version. It seems to me that I'm using a wrong dll or something. I will try to look again today.

Any (other good) idea ? :)

Julien