Re: Re: Help with windows 2003 iis6, exec() and permissions

Hi,

Put a copy of cmd.exe on your PHP dir and give it the good permissions...

Jean-Philippe PALHA (jpp@xxxxxxxxxxx)
IMA'DIFF - 13, rue Damesme - 75013 Paris  FRANCE
Tel : 33 1 53 80 89 89 - Fax : 33 1 53 80 89 81
Web : http://www.imadiff.com
"Adam Niedzwiedzki" <adstar@xxxxxxxxxxx> sur jeudi 19 mai 2005 à 08:52
+0100: