Re: Help with windows 2003 iis6, exec() and permissions

Hi Louis,

So is that just the case of adding  IUSER_XXX to cmd.exe?
What permissions do I give IUSER on cmd.exe?

Isn't that a big risk? Is there a way to exploit that? (apart from someone
uploading php code etc), via a URL or something?

Just wanting the "correct/safest" way to do this.

Cheers
Adam