Re: HTML source code is cut off in some cases with Windows 2003 SP 1, IIS, PHP 5.0.4, CGI/FastCGI

> Can anyone else comment on ISAP vs CGI for newer PHP releases?

isapi has only one advantage with PHP ... the PHP engine (and modules?)
don't have to get reloaded for each script.

it does have disadvantages ... since PHP is not overly stable (in my
experience), it is not a great choice.

also I have been able to get connection reuse working with CGI (this
involved a lot of work and uses the prepend&append ini settings), but the
php ISAPI forces connection close :-( I wish the php team would fix this.

--
Louis Solomon
www.SteelBytes.com