ODBC - What Perl can and PHP not

  Hoi all,

  I am a bit curious about that issue.
  I have a ODBC datasource with an AcuODBC driver. I can connect to it with
  various windows query tools, excel etc.
  But PHP fails to connect as the driver complains about a missing license file.
  So i tried it with Perl DBI::ODBC and it worked. So I am wondering about the
  difference the way PHP and all others talk to windows ODBC?

  Any hints?

--

  mit freundlichen Grüßen  |  Jabber: m@xxxxxxxxxx
  m.tacker                 |  ICQ:    9170 9561