killer system

alright im trying to make a really good php-mysql login system that
secures all files yet allows access to guests who are not logged in to
some files and also have my files encripted and my site and database
secure from hackers so i will need all your help on this so start
sending me some info on some good login scripts using php and mysql

--
Shark mayhem - Bradley