Re: Optimize php code

Hi!

That was the only solution for my problem, I discovered myself.
Beside that I am searching for other hints ... I learned from
an article that some command - constructions are not processed
very quickly from the php interpreter (string conversions) and
some control structures are faster then other ones. Unfortunately
I can't remember what magazine it was.

lg

You need to find out where the code is spending its time. You can quickly do that calling the microtome() function at various points in your program and then calculating the time spent. Once you have located the bottlenecks then you will need to think about your design, "Can this be improved?" Obviously there is no universal panacea.

graeme.