php5 win build errors

Hello everyone,

Reached almost the end of a successful php5 win build.. Getting these errors though. Any pointers gentlemen? I do understand that this is regading the libxml2 library, and I do have placed the libxml dll's in the windows/system32 directory. Also, is there no way to restrict the compilation of libxml like we do it on linux (./configure --without-libxml ,etc) from the visual studio.net IDE?

------ Build started: Project: php5dllts, Configuration: Release_TS Win32 ------
Linking...
phpts.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol xmlTextWriterEndComment
phpts.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol xmlTextWriterEndDTDAttlist
phpts.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol xmlTextWriterEndDTDElement
phpts.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol xmlTextWriterEndDTDEntity
phpts.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol xmlTextWriterStartComment
phpts.def : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol xmlTextWriterWriteDTDExternalEntityContents
.\..\Release_TS/php5ts.lib : fatal error LNK1120: 6 unresolved externals
LINK : fatal error LNK1141: failure during build of exports file

Regards
aj

Arjun Jain http://arjun.notlong.com