Re: How do I enable QDBM dba handler for windows?

Hi Edin,

Indeed that may be the case! However, there is a Win32 port for QDBM that I downloaded from qdbm.sourceforge.net which includes dlls, header files to compile qdbm support into win apps, and comes with DOS apps that can create, access and test qdbm files. This may be a new addition to the QDBM binaries.

I just need to now find out how to get PHP's dba extention to support it too!

Thanks :)
Justin