howto do a backtrace on windows?

hello,

I've compiled PHP (and apache) on windows (using MSVC++.NET), and have been doing so for a while now. Lately I've noticed Apache crashing when I run certain scripts, so I figured I'd best make a backtrace in such cases (since the scripts it crashes on are pretty long and complex, so getting to the code that makes it crash is pretty hard). However, I'm unsure how I can backtrace what hapenned before it crashed. I've tried using the gdb (GNU Debugger), but it returns only "??" for each item in the stack, even though PHP itself is built with debug symbols. Maybe apache should aswell?? I'm not sure how to continue here... =/

Does anyone have any tips/advice? (except for the "get a precompiled snapshot from php.net one)

thanks,
- tul