Re: Reparse / reread php.ini

I wish it was so simple. I definitely am reading the right php.ini file (in
c:\windows). I can clearly see the include_path variable being different in
phpinfo() and php.ini, even after I do "iisreset restart localhost". It
seems I can stop and start things in the services manager till the sun goes
down without any affect on my phpinfo() output.