Re: PHP and Apache

No, mod_php.c does nto have to exist.

Provided that c:/PHP/php5apache.dll acctually exists, your problem is likely that you have got php5ts.dll in your system path (copying it to the WINNT/System32/ directory works.

Chris
Logan B wrote:

Hi,

I'm using Apache 1.3 on my Windows XP Pro box with PHP 5. I'm trying to get
Apache to reconize it. I've added "LoadModule php5_module
"c:/PHP/php5apache.dll"" and "AddModule mod_php5.c" to the httpd.conf file.
I restart Apache, but it throws a santax error that says that the module
[mod_php5.c] is not in the loaded modules list and that it cannot be loaded.
I have double checked the directory that PHP is in. Is it bad that I cannot
find "mod_php5.c" in that directory? I can find php5apache.dll, just not the
.c file.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!
./ Logan