From: Logan B [mailto:loganb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, 2 March 2005 1:37 PM
To: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  PHP and Apache

Hi,

I'm using Apache 1.3 on my Windows XP Pro box with PHP 5. I'm trying to
get Apache to reconize it. I've added "LoadModule php5_module
"c:/PHP/php5apache.dll"" and "AddModule mod_php5.c" to the httpd.conf
file. I restart Apache, but it throws a santax error that says that the
module [mod_php5.c] is not in the loaded modules list and that it cannot
be loaded. I have double checked the directory that PHP is in. Is it bad
that I cannot find "mod_php5.c" in that directory? I can find
php5apache.dll, just not the .c file.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!
./ Logan