Re: Missing MySQL DLLs in Windows PHP 5.0.3 - not in pecl either!

I think something must have changed, and I think it was intentional. In the php.ini under extensions, where they're all commented out and match all the dlls in the pecl pack, there is no php_mysql.dll commented out. This and the fact that the dll is missing from the pecl pack makes me think something has changed according to some plan. In otherwords, it wasn't an oversight that the dll is missing.

It'd sure be nice to know what dll to use for mysql funx tho... I simply downgraded to php4 until this all gets worked out.