Re: php.ini

Hi,
First run
phpinfo(); funciton in one of your script then look for the path of
php.ini in the out put of your script,
one you know  where is php.ini ... you can read that, there are lot of
instructions as comments.

zareef ahmed

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 15:29:14 -0000, christian tischler
<christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have just installed php 4.3.10 on a w2k server with IIS.
>
> I have several problems and i think all of them are because php.ini is not
> properly configured. I have tried to do this but am not sure about all the
> switches?
>
> In detail the problems are: cannot use cookies, argument aren't seperated
> properly (with &)...
>
> Please can someone help with were i can get some info how to setup php.ini
> to work for me.
>
> Thanks
> Christian
>
> --

Zareef Ahmed :: A PHP Developer in India ( Delhi )
Homepage :: http://www.zareef.net