Re: Re: Time limit in the script

Using Javascript, try this function:

iTimerID = window.setTimeout(vCode, iMilliSeconds)

Set iMilliSeconds to one hour (60*60*1000 = 3600000)
vCode should call a function that submits the form for scoring. Something like "document.forms[0].submit()" should work, assuming there is only one form on the page.

If your multiple choice test is several pages long, your problem is more complicated.

Randy Clamons
Systems Programming
Novaspace.com