Re: Time limit in the script

you could allways set a cookie with the timestamp in it and calculate
problem is, that you won't be able to forward when it's exactly an hour if
you know what I mean.

I made a similar thing once.
I did the forms and stuff in PHP
but I used Javascript for the timer.
I would give you the code but i lost it in a format I'm afraid.
but it worked like a charm.

I hope thise gives you an idea on how you can solve your problem