Re: php error

we need more information.  code, server setup, how you want things to
go, etc.  This is one of those "PHP is broken, fix it" questions....

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 12:16:18 +0100, Stefan <shogun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi
> I've a strange problem
> When I try to send a form with method="POST" to a php-file I always get an
> HTTP 404 error.
> I really don't know why, because the file exists on the server.
>
> I use IIS 5.1
>
> Tnx.
> Stefan
>
> --

The Disguised Jedi
disguised.jedi@xxxxxxxxx

Now you have my $0.02.  Or .01 Pounds, .014 Euros, or $0.025 CAN.  I'm
already internationally compatible!
PHP rocks!
"Knowledge is Power.  Power Corrupts.  Go to school, become evil"

However, I must say that the ENTIRE contents of this message are
subject to other's criticism, corrections, and speculations.

This message is Certified Virus Free