Re: Re: Parsing a PHP file - Newbie alert

i could be wrong (been a while since I looked up phpinfo function) but
i do believe you must do

echo phpinfo();

Please feel free to correct me...

--
The Disguised Jedi
disguised.jedi@xxxxxxxxx

Now you have my $0.02.  Or .01 Pounds, .014 Euros, or $0.025 CAN.  I'm
already internationally compatible!
PHP rocks!
"Knowledge is Power.  Power Corrupts.  Go to school, become evil"

This message is Certified Virus Free