Re: Re: Hello ppl

I checked it out and noticed that I have put in the AddType directive
as directed in the INSTALL document (which is the same as the link
provided by you). But yes one thing that I noticed was that PHP 4.3.4
was already installed on my linux box and that particular module was
being loaded. So if i used to load the php5_module it did not work,
but If i did not then it started parsing PHP pages. But now what I
want to know is that how do i make PHP 5 work ?