Hello ppl

I am trying to setup PHP in linux, Im still in server setup stage, can
you guys tell me if there is a mailing list for linux users here?
Incase you are interested then heres my problem. Ive installed PHP on
my machine with Apache 2.0.49 running on Linux Fedore Core 2. Ive
installed it totally according to Installation instruction given in
the INSTALL document, after compiling the code and everything the
installation was quite smooth and worked out quite well. But now the
problem is that server is not browsing the php commands and is
returning nothing to the browser, all its returning is the HTML source
code already included in the .php file.
Please reply at the earliest.
Thanks
Vaibhav