RE: Re: DocGuru - PHP Documentation Tool 1.0 Released

Hello,

We have not seen any of the two products that you have listed so we
cannot really compare our product with them.

I believe phpDoc is a web-based project so it will never be as
responsive as a client server application. DocGuru is developed in
C/C++ therefore its speed is uncomparable.

We have tested our product with test case projects having 50MB of
sourcecode and it created the documentation under acceptable time.

We encourage you to give it a try and check for yourself how it stands
as compared to phpDoc and Doxygen.

Regards,
Akhil