Re: DocGuru - PHP Documentation Tool 1.0 Released

Support@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Cerauno proudly announces the release of DocGuru Professional 1.0.

No offense intended to you sir... but if you're going to try to sell this product on the list you could at least make comparisons to some of the other (open source / free) projects out there and explain why your project is better. Specifically I'm thinking about doxygen and phpdoc. And you make claims such as "Can cope with large projects easily." Well, *how* does it cope with large projects? What makes your product so good at this?

I'm in no way telling you to keep this off-list... because this kind of
announcement is ok to submit as far as I'm concerned.  However, you
might want to work on your sales pitch...

Sorry, just the business man in me taking over ;)

--
Teach a man to fish...

NEW? | http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
STFA | http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=php-general&w=2