Re: CGI Error

Hello php-windows,

On 24 January 2005, at 14:06:21 -0800 (which was 22:06 where I live) Thomas
Vanhal on php-windows wrote

> I have a problem with my php script. Let's say for my login page, it
> usually works but sometimes it doesn't and give me this error :
> CGI Error
> The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set
> of HTTP headers.

> My server is windows 2003. This didn't happen when our website was hosted
> on third party. Any idea why this would happen?

Yes. you have made an SQL call. Use ODBC not the mssql.dll it is related to
a very old connecter to mssql (like 6.5). I have explained this to this
list a few time before so it might be in some archives some where.

MS say it is PHP
PHP say it is MS

You choose !!

--
  David                   |    David  Elliott   |    Softwar Engineer     |