Re: Weird windows error

You are not supposed to register the php_mssql.dll with windows. It's a php
dll to be used under windows, not a normal Windows dll.

All you need to have is extension=php_mssql.dll in your php.ini file (a
php.ini file that can be found by apache, either in your windows directory
or the apache2\vin directory). You also need to ntwdblib.dll on your
system. That should be in the correct place when you install the client
tools.

If you are using php5apached.dll, this file should be in the apache2\bin
folder for appache to load it correctly. You can aslo put php_mssql.dll
(and other php extensions) in this folder.

Remember to restart apache when you have made changes to php.ini.

- Frank