Re: PHP cgi

Thanks Dean. I've commented out the lines that say:

Action application/x-httpd-php /php/php.exe
ScriptAlias /php/ "C:/php/"

which I think are involved with cgi, but I don't know enough about the configuration files to know what else it uses,
but with those lines '#' out, the two new lines added and all my addtype lines together, again Apache refuses to start.
Do you have any idea if any other lines need to be disabled, the two above are the only ones mentioned in the
install.txt file

Thanks again for your help.