~~ PHP seems easy enough but what about this ASP now that looks hard ~~

From: blulagoon <blulagoon@xxxxxxxxxxx> To: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re: PHP cgi Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 12:19:54 +0000

I've added the following two lines to my httpd.conf file at the end of the LoadModule section:

LoadModule php4_module "C:/PHP/sapi/php4apache2.dll"
PHPiniDIR "C:/WINDOWS"

I've got the add type line in the file already.

End result is that Apache won't start automatically, and if I try and start it manually it says 'Operation Failed'

Is there any other changes I need to make to the httpd.conf file, like changing something to do with it running as a
cgi, as I seem to have created a conflict, but if I '#' the two lines out it all starts up fine. Looking at the file
there is a cgi module that is in the LoadModule section, should I comment that out ?

Further help would be very much appreciated.