Permission deny on connecting MS Access database

Hi all,

I need help to solve my problem, I use ADO to connect MS Access database; the data is store in another server computer; I have try two different way to access the data, and below is the code:
//$dbName = "\\SERVER\mdb\mydata.mdb";
$dbName = "X:/mdb/mydata.mdb";

$conn = new COM('ADODB.Connection');
$conn->Open("Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=$dbName;Persist Security Info=False");

output:
Warning: (null)(): Invoke() failed: Exception occurred. Source: Microsoft JET Database Engine Description: The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot open the file 'X:\mdb\mydata.mdb'. It is already opened exclusively by another user, or you need permission to view its data.

Thanks

åç