RE: What's wrong with these two programs?

If I'm correct, 'REQUEST' will catch both 'POST' and 'GET' args.

Personally, I've written a function to emulate register globals=on without
actually compromising the system. It parses the arg and matches it against
the various types. It helps me to maintain my lazy programming approach -
not having to think about where the arg is coming from.

Cheers

George in Oxford