From: Jason Barnett [mailto:jasbarne@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2004 1:19 PM
To: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Re: running an exe

Please send all responses to the list, not to me personally.  Thanks.

*** Begin e-mail message ***

This is only for use on local intranet!!

The problem is I want to install the software which comprises of 4 files
(setup.exe,setup.w02,setup.w03,setup.w04) from a link on the intrAnet.
It works fine on the local machine, but as soon as I try across the network,
it obviously wont find the second file to install. Ie. Access the link from
a remote machine, and install locally on that remote machine.

Is the best way to copy the files locally, or is there a better method?

 > yes, I would just copy the files locally unless you have a *lot* of
updates to
 > do (either often or just a lot of machines).  Just not worth the risk
IMO...