RE: Cannot load the mysql library

> I´m sorry, it was a typing error in the e-mail. :]
>
> Here is the error message *as it appears in the page*:
>
> PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library
> './ext/php_mysql.dll' - Não foi possível encontrar o módulo especificado.
> in
> Unknown on line 0

Hi Rafael,

A Google search on your error message turned up the following suggestions:

<quote>

I've copyed the file libmysql.dll from the main php folder to
\windows\system32 and the error went away and I could use the mysql
functionality in PHP.

</quote>

Note: remember to restart IIS after doing this.

See the following link for the full (and rather long) thread:

http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203521

Hope this helps.

Much warmth,

Murray