-----Mensagem original-----
De: Murray @ PlanetThoughtful [mailto:lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 3 de novembro de 2004 12:54
Para: 'Rafael Soares'; php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Assunto: RE:  Cannot load the mysql library

> Restarted IIS, restarted the computer and so on... And many times!
>
> > When I open the page, I receive the message: ?PHP Startup: Unable to
> load
> > dynamic library ?./ext/php/_mysql.dll? ? Can?t find the specified
> module?.
> > don?t know if this is the exact message, because the original is in
> > Portuguese: ?(?) ? Não foi possível encontrar o módulo especificado?.
>
> It's probably a little obvious, but just to make sure: did you restart IIS
> after copying the dll and uncommenting the line in the ini file?

Hi Rafael -- hmmm, is it a typing error that you have an extra "/" character
in the dll name?

Can you make sure that in your php.ini file you have it as "php_mysql.dll"
and not "php/_mysql.dll" as it appears above in your message?

Much warmth,

Murray
http://www.planetthoughtful.org
Building a thoughtful planet,