To: "Steven James Samuel Stapleton" <stapleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2004 3:49 AM
Subject: Re: Yet another MySQL+PHP5 issue

Jim

I replied directly to you rather than the list so you would send the file
directly to me, because your 100% right, the list does not like attachments.

Your php.ini is fine, but in CLI mode php.exe will look for a DOS/Windows
style path to the extension directory such as

; Directory in which the loadable extensions (modules) reside.

                extension_dir = C:\WBP\PHP\EXTENSION

The current directory path of ./ for your extension is not valid.

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steven James Samuel Stapleton" <stapleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>