Re: mysql question

Nothing wrong, besides missing a character.
I tried your instructions with the full word CREATE and it worked fine...

Luis

Patrick Roane wrote:

I am learning the mysql basics and was wondering what
I'm doing wrong. I'm using the MySQL.exe console to
create a simple table, but I keep getting these syntax
errors.

All I'm doing is typing the code and than pressing
enter. Is there more I have to do? Here is my code:

CREAT TABLE phonelist(
   id INT PRIMARY KEY,
   firstName VARCHAR(15),
   lastName VARCHAR(15),
   email VARCHAR(20),
   phone VARCHAR(15)
 );

thanks-

=====

"forget your lust for the rich man's gold. All that you need, is in your soul. You can do this if you try. All that I want for you my son, is to be satisfied"

 ~ Lynard Skynard