Re: CGI binary vs. ISAPI module

Hi chris,

    Please don't use PWS to work with php. It's a total mess. Session and cookies wont work. I am telling this from my experience. First i tried PWS for my php scripts with CGI binary mode. Later, after consultations and advise from my online friends i decided to move away and opted for apache web server which is free and fast. I went for manual installation (separately) for apache 1.3 , php 4.8(zip), and MySQl 4. It works fine now. But there are installation kits...that installs everything(php,apache, mysql,phpmyadmin...) which are available now. Few of them can be found here......in this link:
http://www.hotscripts.com/PHP/Software_and_Servers/Installation_Kits/

Try it....

....SuDeEp....

Chris Ollar <chrisollar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm brand new to PHP. Which is a better method to use for attaching and
running PHP scripts on a PWS for Win 98? CGI binary or ISAPI module

My ultimate goal is to impliment an attendance database using PHP and MySQL.
Thanks to all in advance.
-chris