Re: CGI binary vs. ISAPI module

On Tuesday 26 October 2004 00:40, Chris Ollar wrote:
> I'm brand new to PHP. Which is a better method to use for attaching and
> running PHP scripts on a PWS for Win 98? CGI binary or ISAPI module

This ISAPI module is designed to work with the IIS web server which will only
run on Windows NT and related products. Since you won't be using a Windows 98
box to host the project when it is finished (please tell me you won't!)
performance should not be a big issue for you so you will probably be ok with
the CGI.

Cheers
--
Phil Driscoll